To schedule a repair today fill out the service form or call: 800-685-1750
Tencarva has facility based repair service centers and mobile on-site repair vehicles equipped with the talent, equipment and resources to restore pumps, mixers, blowers and other equipment of any size.
24 Hour / 7 Day Service : Emergency Response
To ensure you get the fastest service possible, dial your nearest Tencarva Location.
Our repair network spans over 13 repair centers in 7 states, all connected and operating under the process control procedures of the Tencarva Quality Repair System. Shared expertise, documentation procedures, and a strict methodology ensure your repair is handled with the utmost care and precision. Our efforts to continually improve have lead us to a fine tuned systematic approach to solving equipment repair.
For your service needs, we offer complete rotating equipment installation, repair and rebuild. At the heart of Tencarva’s extensive repair services are experienced, factory-trained professional mechanics. Together with full engineering support and comprehensive quality control program,these skilled technicians will increase your up-time and reduce your downtime leading to optimal operating cost.
- Field Start-up and Troubleshooting Tencarva Certified Technicians are trained in “best practice” installation techniques. They check base levels, equipment fluids, pipe stresses, rotation check, and correct any problems they encounter. They are familiar with electrical controls and related components.
- Laser AlignmentLaser alignment is offered by all of our Tencarva Quality Repair Facilities. All technicians are factory trained on laser alignment to ensure your equipment is free from vibration issues which uncorrected will lead rotating equipment to catastrophic failure.
- Submersible Pump Repair
- Service AgreementsIn many cases its most convenient for our customers to have our repair and maintenance crews on site. We have successfully launched long term ‘start ups’ consisting of over 1000 pumps or equipment. We also offer on-site maintenance crews who are permanently collocated in your plant. We provide the staff, training, equipment, management as a service.
- Exchange ProgramsMany of our manufacturers provide us with the ability to offer exchange programs. We will take your damaged equipment in exchange for a discount on new equipment. Ask your sales engineer if the product you have is qualified for an exchange program.
- Planned Maintenance ProgramsWe provide regular scheduled maintenance on your equipment as a service. Ask your sales engineer for more information about planned maintenance programs.