Gearbox Repair Services
Whether you need a solution to an existing problem, technical expertise, new gearbox or on-site services you can count on Tencarva Machinery Company to be your gearbox engineered solutions provider.
Our reputation is based on a 40+ year history of industrial process equipment experience.
Our sales engineers understand gearbox application, life-cycle history, maintenance procedures and the problems you often experience. We provide improved gearbox operational life-cycle by enhancing gears, bearings, seals, and other components. When you need more performance from your gearbox we offer upgrades, retrofits and replacements.
• Boston Gear
• Brooks – Hansen
• Falk Rexnord
• Nord Drivesystems
• SPX Lightnin
Our 15,000 Sq ft. Repair Facility is located in Macon, GA.
Before and After
Each gearbox is evaluated, diagnosed, and upon approval repaired to “like new” conditions.
Tencarva Quality Repair Process
• Dissemble Clean and Inspect
• Detailed inspection reports including a summary of recommendations
• Comprehensive as-built reports upon request
• Gearbox or component repair or replacement, depending on consultation
• Reverse engineering of gears for replacement of low quality, obsolete and hard to acquire gearing
• AGMA Q15 quality gearing available from world class partners
• Gearboxes are reassembled in a clean room
• Spin testing of all gearboxes as a quality control procedure, ensuring a smooth start-up
• Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) are carefully adhered to for each step of the inspection and repair process
• Gearbox replacement or retrofit available for all brands
• Fully engineered fabricated housings and custom gearing available for obsolete gearbox designs